The principle of operation of the filters is based on the local capture of polluted air, the mechanical cleaning of air from harmful substances and the return of purified air to the production room. Air recirculation reduces energy costs for the general ventilation of rooms, heating, maintenance of the filter itself and protects the workers of the enterprises from the effects of harmful substances released during technological operations.
PMSF-6 filters are designed for continuous operation in enclosed spaces under the following conditions:
- mode S1 according to GOST IEC 60034-1-2014;
- ambient temperature from plus 5 to plus 45 ° С;
- relative humidity no more than 80% at plus 25 ° С;
- the temperature of the transported airstream should not exceed plus 80 ºС;
- the air stream must be non-explosive, must not contain aggressive vapors and gases, sticky and fibrous dust, as well as particles and materials prone to smoldering and spontaneous combustion.
Specifications and advantages: